Welcome to Old Station Surgery
ALL OUR PATIENTS, INCLUDING CHILDREN HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED A NAMED, ACCOUNTABLE GP
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Statement of intent 2017/18
Dr Ashcroft & Partners
Old Station Surgery
Telephone: 0115 9301055
Current online patient services
- GP system supplier TTPSystmOne
- Contractual requirements for 2015/2016 require all NHS General Practices to offer and promote the following by 31st March 2016:
- This practice, Old Station Surgery, offers the facility for patients to view online, export or print detailed coded information held in their own records from 31.3.2016.
These dates are subject to the necessary NHS GP systems and software being available to the practice.
This practice currently offers the facility for patients to:
- book, view, amend, cancel and print appointments online
- order online, view and print a list of their repeat prescriptions for drugs, medicines or appliances
- view online, export or print summary information from their record, relating to medications, allergies, adverse reactions and any other items agreed between the practice and individual patient
We will publicise and promote our online services to our practice’s patients through the practice website, practice waiting room leaflets, posters and the Patient Participation Group by 31.3.2017.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
Wheelchair access and disabled WC are provided at all three surgeries.
If access or the facilities we provide present any problems to the disabled we would welcome any suggestions for improvements.
How We Use Your Data
For information on how we use and protect your personal data, please see the following documents:
- Privacy notice explaining how we use your data
- How we use your Health Records Leaflet
(Site updated 15/01/2018)